Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
This website is under development

Projects

Wentworth Tomb

The stunning 17th century monument to Sir Thomas Wentworth and his wife Grace, is located in the Wentworth Chapel within All Saints’ Church, Silkstone, and is constructed predominantly of white marble and carboniferous limestone.  Read More

Cable Street Mural

After conducting a detailed condition assessment of the Cable Street Mural alongside one of the original artists, Paul Butler, we were delighted to act as main contractor for the project to stabilise and restore the mural in the summer of 2011. Read More

Little Kimble Church

The beautiful fourteenth century paintings adorning the walls of All Saints’ Church Little Kimble, are found principally in the nave, but traces of paint found on the chancel walls suggest that the entire church was once painted. Read More

St Pancras Chambers

The resplendent Grade I listed former Midland Grand Hotel dates from 1873-1876 and is by the renowned architect George Gilbert Scott. Having first worked there back in 1998, we returned in 2004 as part of the team involved in the huge restoration project.
Read More

Pegasus House, Bristol

The ten Art Deco style plaster window reveals were designed by the sculptor, Denis Dunlop, in the 1930s and celebrate the natural and powered history of flight. Following neglect, vandalism and fire-damage, the panels were in a perilous state. Read More

St John the Baptist Church

This alabaster and Purbeck marble tomb chest was erected as a dedication to local landowner Thomas Ravenscroft and his family. It features his recumbent figure on an altar tomb, with six shields of arms in memory of his six children. Read More

Nave Ceiling, Ely Cathedral

The magnificent painted timber ceiling in the nave of Ely Cathedral was painted between 1858 and 1862 by Henry Styleman le Strange, a gentleman artist from Hunstanton and completed, following his death, by Thomas Gambier Parry.  Read More

Olympic Plaques, Wembley

These two large plaques by sculptor Hugo Powell are constructed of glazed tiles set into concrete, and detail the medal winners of the 1948 Olympic Games. They were originally situated either side of the Royal Tunnel at the old Wembley Stadium. Read More